Scrip is a wonderful way to earn credit towards tuition or hot lunch fees! Use scrip for purchases you would already make anyway to earn revenue for not only your household but your school. The funds in your personal scrip account are paid out three times per year. There's multiple ways to order and payment methods available.
What is scrip?
Scrip is a term that means "substitute money". When you purchase scrip, you're purchasing gift certificates and pre-paid cards that are used just like cash. You can use scrip to purchase everyday expenses like food, gas, clothing, and with every purchase, you earn revenue in your personal scrip account. It's like cash-back rewards.
What happens to the revenue in my personal account?
The designated family receives 80% of the revenue applied to their current tuition, hot lunch costs, or school fees. The remaining 20% goes towards running the scrip program and the RCS general fund.
Who can participate?
Everyone! Scrip is available to anyone wishing to support RCS or an RCS family. Everyone who signs up with get their own personal scrip account where they can track and allocate revenue. To open an account, please request a form from firstname.lastname@example.org